Every day, the Andhra Pradesh government introduces new programmes to enhance the economic situation of their state’s farmers. On the same track, he has recently launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023, which will provide financial help to every eligible beneficiary. The government recently stated, while launching this scheme, that farmers will receive monetary benefits under this arrangement. Only those farmers whose names appear on the official website will be eligible for incentives under YSR Rythu Bharosa List.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
On January 3, 2023, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the third tranche of investment aid under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The third installment will be distributed to approximately 5058489 beneficiaries on this list. The Andhra Pradesh government has spent around Rs 1036 crore on 5058489 beneficiaries.
The government transferred this sum from the Chief Minister’s camp office in Tadepalli to the farmers’ bank account. By the year 2022, a total of Rs 6899.67 crore will be deposited. In the last three years, the government has spent 19812.79 crore on this scheme. The recipient farmer whose name appears on the Andhra Pradesh State YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023.
Details of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Start Date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
Subsidy for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Along with financial assistance, the state government would pay an input subsidy of Rs. 645.99 crore for crop damage caused by a preventative cyclone in November. From June to November, the total sum to be distributed under the Rythu plan is approximately Rs. 914.76 crores. During the four-year padyatra, the government promised Rs. 12,500 each year for the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan, however the Chief Minister only paid Rs. 13,500 for five years.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Payment Status
You are all aware that the Andhra Pradesh government has remitted the first installment in this state Covid-19 epidemic and economic catastrophe. This initiative will assist around 49 lakh families. Farmers would receive Rs. 13500 in three installments over the course of a year. In addition, the state government deposited Rs 2000 in farmers’ bank accounts in April. And the remaining Rs. 5500 will be transferred shortly. YSR Jagannanna Rythu Bharosa works only with SC/ST/BC and minority farmers. Paying three installments for the implementation of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana List. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has planned to spend Rs 6534 crore.
What is YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme’s Goals?
The names of those farmers who would be awarded financial support benefits by the government have been disclosed through the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. In addition, the government launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to improve the lives of farmers whose livelihood is dependent on agriculture. Apart from that, the following are the primary aims of this YSR Jagannanna Rythu Bharosa
- Farmers receive financial help.
- Agricultural Sector Development.
- To boost crop yield in order to lessen farmers’ debt burden.
Benefits & Features
- Loans at zero percent interest would be made available to state farmers under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Each agricultural family would receive Rs 13500 in financial help each year for the next five years.
- This scheme will also provide Rs 2500 per year to about 67,500 tenant farmers.
- Farmers will no longer be forced to pay road tax for their tractors as a result of the initiative.
- All recipient farmer families will be supplied with life insurance coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh, allowing them to quickly get out of difficult circumstances.
- The government will pay the insurance premiums, and the only benefit will be delivered to farmer families.
- Farmers will also receive support from the Natural Calamity Fund, ensuring that their economic lives are not jeopardised.
- The government plans to restart some closed milk dairies while also providing milk donors with subsidies.
- The government would also provide Godowns and cold storage facilities in all 175 assembly constituencies to prevent agricultural waste.
- Under this initiative, pending irrigation projects will also be finished, allowing farmers to reap the benefits of more and more schemes.
- Many farmers are unable to produce adequate crops due to power shortages; nevertheless, they will now receive nine hours of free electricity per day under this scheme.
- Aside from that, all qualified farmers will receive a free borewell, which will allow them to properly care for their crops.
What is Criteria for Eligibility?
- Only permanent inhabitants of the state of Andhra Pradesh would be able to benefit from this scheme.
- Only if the applicant is a farmer or otherwise involved in the agricultural industry will he be qualified to benefit from this scheme.
- Small marginal or agricultural renters can also profit from this scheme if they apply.
- Only if the farmer has 5 acres of cultivable land would he be able to benefit from the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan.
- Aadhaar card.
- Agriculture land proof.
- Bank account details.
- Proof of resident/domcile certificate.
- Proof of income/ income certificate.
- Passport sized photograph.
How to Check the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023?
To check his/her name in the list under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, the applicant must follow the easy procedure outlined below:
- First and foremost, go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal’s official website. The home page will then appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, select the login option from the menu bar. Following that, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On the screen, a new window will emerge. Enter your credentials, which are your username and password, followed by the captcha code.
- Now select the “login” option. If you have forgotten your password, select “Forgot Password” from the drop-down menu.
- After entering your registered mobile number, select the “Get OTP” option.
- Now input the OTP that was sent to your phone. Now select the Verify option. Now enter your id and password to log in. Your screen will display information about eligible beneficiaries.
- You must type the account number into the search box. The beneficiary’s information will appear on your screen.