Assessment is a very important part of the curriculum. It cannot be avoided, but it should be created and implemented in such a way that it assesses the knowledge and understanding of a student about that subject in a comprehensive way. The assessment nowadays is designed in a very simplified manner to check the practical knowledge of the topic. Examinations are the tool and designed as boards in various classes like Class 8, 10, and 12. Twelfth is also termed as the junior college where students have to face board which is quite difficult to score well in these as a student is assessed by no. of questions to check the ability of a child. Please visit us at the official website to know about various junior colleges in thane for science. If you haven’t applied for the boards you can Enroll Now. And if you have already applied then boards are about to start you should go through the following steps to make your child ready for examinations.
Must do steps to follow before exams to make your child exam Ready:
- Look at the schedule of the exams properly: By the time when the exam schedule is out, most probably you must have completed your syllabus once. So, for revision, you should mark the gaps between the subjects the subject which has less no of days should be practiced prior than the subject which has more number of days for practice in between.
- Syllabus and notes: The course is already completed and every child is ready to face assessment should have proper books, sample papers, your notes with you. Short notes are very important for quick revision just before the exams.
- The practice of sample papers for self-assessment: Various subjects require a lot of practice like mathematics, physics, chemistry, and other application-based topics. The more you practice these more you be ready to score high in these subjects.
- No. of days required for revision of each subject: As discussedearlier make a proper blueprint of the timetable and more focus should be given to the mark scoring topics in each subject as well as in which you find difficult. That doesn’t mean you should not revise on topics you are good at.
- Stationary: The favorite part of writing examinations is to prepare for it, preparation of geometry boxes, shop for your favorite pens, colorful pens, and marker pens for headings and underlining. Pencils for drawing diagrams, sharpeners, eraser, ruler, etc should be there in your stationery box.
- Meditation & yoga: In this crucial hour, keeping yourself calm and composite is very important. So, this can be achieved by yoga and meditation. One should enroll in proper meditation classes for mental peace which enable the child to write their exam properly and peacefully and score well. Simultaneously sitting for long hours requires some stretching and yoga.
- Proper sleep: Practice and revision should be completed before assessment. Sleep is a very important thing and should not be avoided the night before exams. Take at least 8 hours of sound sleep daily.
- Hobby activities: hobby activities should not be considered as a waste of time during assessments while these are the energy boosters that maintain the interest level. You can do anything that makes you happy like cooking, listening to music, dancing, gardening, etc for 20-30 mins and again bounce back on your studies.
So, get set go. All the best for the great future. Enroll now for junior colleges in thane for science, you can visit us at the official website for more detailed information.