POP is a pay-TV channel that is better known as POP Television and is owned and run by Viacom/CBS’ home networks division. Pop TV is a mainstream entertainment channel that mostly airs shows about popular culture. Over 67 million Americans are currently customers of the channel. Almost every streaming device, including Roku, Apple TV, Android, iOS, and cellphones, has the POP TV app.
Therefore, you must download the Pop Now app from the App Store and activate it at poptv.com/activate in order to watch Pop TV on any streaming device. Follow the instructions in the tutorial below to find out how to enable POP TV on streaming devices. This article will give you all the information on how to activate Pop TV on Roku.
Table of Contents
Using poptv.com/activate, a how-to manual for POP TV
You must have access to Pop TV from a participating TV provider in order to watch Pop TV movies, programs, and live TV on your streaming device. You may activate the Pop NOW app by following the instructions below if you have a subscription and your streaming device is up-to-date.
- The Access Streaming Channels option is located in the Roku device’s main menu.
- To locate the Pop NOW app, choose Search from the Streaming Channels menu.
- Please choose the app from the search results after you’ve located it.
- After that, click the Add Channel option to get the program and install it.
- Press the “Go to channel” option to start the program after installation.
- Your TV screen will display a special code and the activation link, poptv.com/activate.
- To visit the Pop Now activation page, click this link.
- On the activation screen, enter the code in the appropriate area, then click the Activate button.
- then enter your TV provider’s login information.
- Your Roku device will turn on the Pop Now app after you log in.
Activate Poptv.com on Android TV
To experience POP TV on your Smart Android TV, download the POP NOW app from the Play Store and activate it at poptv.com/active. For more details, follow the steps given below.
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Check out the Pop Now app on the Play Store.
- Then Click on the Install button to download and install the program.
- Then, hit the Open button to launch the POP TV app.
- To generate an activation code in the app, select the login option.
- From another device, go to poptv.com/active.
- After entering the code in the field provided, click on the “Activate” button.
- To log in, enter your service provider credentials, then follow the rest of the on-screen instructions (if applicable).
How can I watch Pop TV on my Android or iOS device?
Through a simple connecting method, you can effortlessly watch Pop NOW programming on an Android phone or tablet or an iOS iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The short steps are shown below to assist you with the procedure.
Read Also:- Benefits of Amazon Prime for Seniors on Medicare
- Navigate to the app store on your Android or iOS smartphone (the Play Store for Android and the App Store for Apple TV).
- Please look for and install the Pop NOW app in the app store.
- Launch the Pop NOW app when it has been installed.
- You will be asked to sign in on the welcome screen.
- Enter your TV provider’s login information.
- Once connected, you may begin watching your favorite Pop Now content right now.
How to Activate Pop TV on Roku
In the above “How to Activate Pop TV on Roku” article, we have given all the information related to “If you liked our article, then we request that you share this article.” If you have any questions, then you can ask them by commenting in our comment section.
Qes Can I activate: Pop TV on multiple devices?
Ans: Yes, you can activate Pop TV on multiple devices, but you may only stream on one device at a time.
Qes: What if I don’t have a Roku, Android, or iOS device?
Ans: If you don’t have a Roku, Android, or iOS device, you can still watch Pop TV on your computer by going to poptv.com and logging in.
Qes: What if I have trouble activating Pop TV on my device?
Ans: If you have trouble activating Pop TV on your device, contact Pop TV customer support for assistance.