Over-the-top (OTT) streaming provider Peacock is owned by NBCUniversal, a Comcast subsidiary. The service primarily offers a number of movies, TV shows, and news stories from NBCUniversal Studios and other independent networks. On its subscription edition, it also offers access to WWE Network and NBC Sports, as well as sports programmes. In July 2020, the Peacock streaming service—named after the NBC banner—was introduced. We’ll teach you how to activate Peacock TV on a variety of devices using peacocktv.com/tv in this tutorial, as well as how to get the peacocktv.com/tv activation code
Peacock TV Subscription Tiers
Various levels of subscription are available for Peacock’s streaming service. One of the few OTT streaming services that you may use for free on the internet is this one.
You can watch more than 7,500 hours’ worth of films, TV series, and other content from the NBC Studios collection with its free edition. Additionally, you won’t have to register using a credit card or any type of payment. However, each hour will need you to view five minutes of advertising.
The ad-free premium edition of Peacock TV is the last level of subscription service. As the name indicates, Peacock TV offers ad-free access to all of its programming, including the exclusive material from third-party networks like WWE and NBC Sports. The cost of this subscription is $10 per month or $100 per year.
The ad-supported premium edition is one of its more affordable premium membership tiers. With it, you may access up to 20,000 hours of NBC Studios programming, including unique material that isn’t included in the free edition. This subscription is available for $5 per month or $50 per year.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xbox
- Go to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install after turning on your Xbox.
- Select Apps as the filter in the top-right corner.
- Locate and highlight the Peacock TV application. Choose Install.
- Launch the app after installation, then log in to your account. On the screen, an activation code will appear.
- Enter the code from the Peacock TV app at peacocktv.com/tv on a different device by opening the browser on that device.
- Now, you can use your Xbox system to stream Peacock TV programming.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Xfinity
- Go to Apps by pressing the Xfinity button on the voice remote.
- Install the Peacock TV app on your streaming device by searching for it.
- Open the app, then sign in with your account. On the screen, an activation code will appear.
- Visit peacocktv.com/tv on a different device and input the activation code there.
- You may now use an Xfinity device to watch Peacock TV.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku
- Turn on your smart TV when it is linked to a Roku device.
- On the Roku remote, select Streaming Channels by pressing the Home button.
- Find the Peacock TV app and choose it.
- Decide on Add Channel. Launch the app when it has been installed and log into your Peacock TV account.
- An activation code will now appear on the screen. Open the browser on a different device, then enter the code displayed on your smart TV.
- Roku now offers Peacock TV programming.
How to Activate Peacock TV Using Peacocktv.com/tv
- Install the Peacock TV app on your smartphone after downloading it. Both the Google Play Store and the App Store sell it.
- Launch the app after that and loginin to your PeacockTV account.
- On the screen, an activation code will appear. Go to the peacocktv.com/tv activation page using the browser on your phone or another device, and input the code that appears there.
- The Peacock TV app now offers programs to be seen.
How to Activate Peacock TV
The Peacock TV streaming service offers NBC Studios’ wide range of programming, including TV shows, news, movies, and more. One of the few streaming providers with a no-ads option is this one. This article should assist you in setting up Peacock TV on different streaming devices.